Adipex is a weight loss pill that is available only with a prescription to persons who live in the United States, Canada and Europe. It is also known as Phentermine. If you take Adipex as prescribed by a physician, you should expect to lose weight steadily, at a rate of about 2-5 pounds per week. It is only available to those who have a BMI or 30 or above, and that are between the ages of 19 and 64.
Adipex Product Content Overview
The main ingredient is Adipex is Phentermine, which is an amphetamine (a type of stimulant), and as such is a strictly controlled substance only available by prescription from a physician, and only under certain conditions. For more questions about Phentermine, please see Medline’s website. Amphetamines as a whole give energy, suppress the appetite, and speed up the body’s metabolism.
Pros and Cons of Adipex
- Adipex has been subjected to extensive clinical research trials, so its weight-loss properties are well known.
- Available only by prescription, and Adipex use must be monitored by a physician
- Lengthy list of side effects, some of which are simply unpleasant and others which can lead to further medical complications.
- Usage of Adipex is restricted to a certain age range, between the ages of 19 and 64, and those who are prescribed Adipex may only use it for 12 months.
Side Effects of Adipex
There are many known side effects from using Adipex, including (from Drugs.com):
- Common: Bad taste in mouth; changes in sex drive; constipation; diarrhea; difficulty sleeping; dizziness; dry mouth; exaggerated sense of well being; headache; impotence; nervousness; overstimulation; restlessness; sleeplessness; upset stomach.
- Uncommon/Serious: Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); bizarre behavior; chest pain; fainting; fast heartbeat; pounding in the chest; shortness of breath; swelling of the legs and feet; tremors.
Other Brand Names for Adipex/Phentermine
Adipex is used in several other weight loss treatments, some of which include:
Adipex , Adipex P ,Adipex ,Anoxine-AM, I onamin , Duromine , Metermine , Mirapront ,Obephen ,Obermine ,Obestin-30 , Phentremene, Phentrol , Phenterex ,Phentromin , Pro-Fast SA, Redusa ,Panbesy ,Phentermine Trenker ,Obenix ,Oby-Trim ,Teramine ,Zantryl ,Sinpet (MX) ,Supremin (PH) ,Umine (NZ) ,Weltmine (KP).
Adipex Product Recap
Adipex is a powerful drug, obviously, based on the fact that it is only available with a physician’s prescription. It has many limitations on use, a long list of dangerous side effects, and is expensive. However, it does work. Whether the effects are only temporary due to the appetite-suppressant nature of the amphetamine-like base of Phentermine or because it actually helps burn fat is unknown. It has a well-documented history of weight loss in users of 3-5 pounds per week, but there have been reports that Adipex is habit-forming, which explains why users can only be prescribed this drug for 12 months at a time. The overall opinion is that if you are severely overweight and need this product, it can be prescribed for you by a physician, and morbidly obese persons need to have their weight loss programs overseen by a doctor anyway.
Choose a Better Way: Phen375
Phentermine is a powerful weight-loss drug, but the laundry list of side effects is daunting, and the prescription-only restriction is difficult to overcome. Also, this drug is mainly an appetite suppressant; enduring weight loss entails more than a temporary fix like this. There is a better way to lose weight, though: Phen375.
Phen375’s main ingredient is Phentemine, which is a formula that is manufactured in FDA approved labs and is available over the counter. It has all the weight-loss benefits of Phentermine, without the negative side effects. However, Phen375 is more than just Phentemine!
Phen375 has four other major ingredients that help to speed up metabolism, burn more fat faster, build lean muscle mass faster, and even decrease your ability to store excess fat! These are not herbs or natural remedies, they are chemicals synthesized under strict laboratory conditions to be as potent and concentrated as possible. Pharmaceutically-produced cyclic AMP enzyme boosters, such as 1,3-Dimethypentylamine Hydrochloride, 1,3,7-Trimethylxanthine, and a Sympathomimetic Amine, LongJack Tongkate ALI, and Capsaicin-1.12 will help you lose the weight and keep it off. Without the prescription, without the side effects!
Give Phen375 a try. It is around $3.80 per day to use, which is reasonable for a top-notch product like Phen375. All you have to lose is the weight!