SlendeSlim’s makers advertise their product on their website with this phrase, “Can you imagine losing four to seven pounds effortlessly?” It’s an alluring claim, especially since the manufacturers do not say you need to exercise or stick to a low-calorie diet in order to get the benefits of the product.
Surprisingly, SlendeSlim backs up their claims on the website with information on each ingredient in the formulation. Users are supposed to take one pill thirty minutes prior to breakfast and lunch, and you can lose weight quickly—perhaps more quickly than is healthy, according to doctors. Does SlendeSlim do the job safely and effectively?
SlendeSlim Contents Overview
- This ingredient helps metabolize the other substances used in the formulation quickly
- Infinergy DiCaffeine Malate. This is a variation of caffeine that has been formulated to supposedly cause less side effects than regular caffeine
- Selenium Select. This trace mineral is said to diminish the desire to eat large quantities of food
- Supposedly promotes health of the blood and circulatory system
- An appetite suppressant
- This substance is said to induce the thyroid to work more efficiently for weight loss
- A patented ingredient used as an appetite suppressant
- This is a special type of fiber, which makes you feel more full and helps regulate the digestive system
Pros and Cons of Using SlendeSlim
- The maker cites scientific studies that are well-documented
- All ingredients are labeled clearly
- The product carries a money-back satisfaction guarantee
- This product advertises that it will not work for around 2% of users
Side Effects of SlendeSlim
Since SlendeSlim contains stimulants, people who are sensitive to caffeine and other types of stimulants might want to avoid this product. It could induce rapid weight loss, which can cause short- and long-term health problems.
SlendeSlim Product Recap
SlendeSlim is one of the very few weight loss supplements that actually has some scientific research to back up its claims of weight loss. Still, don’t just take peoples’ word for it. Prior to beginning use of this supplement, check up on the studies the manufacturer uses to bolster its promises, and if you feel they are reliable and have been peer-reviewed, check it out for yourself. However, the source of the reviews needs to be considered, since some could be paid for by the manufacturer. However, SlendeSlim is actually a supplement worth looking into if you’re interested in weight loss; just be careful to only take the recommended dosage, to avoid weight loss which is too quick and, therefore, unhealthy.
PhenQ: Effective, Safe, and Proven
Many supplements designed to help with weight loss on the market today are stocked with ingredients that are questionable and do not have the backing of science. However, PhenQ is different. This clinically-proven product not only assists you with suppressing your appetite, but it also aids your body in regards to how it stores fat, burning fat, and having an increased metabolism and energy.
PhenQ places emphasis on many facets of losing weight, meaning that it is not only a means of suppressing the appetite. It contains a-Lacys Reset, which is the chief ingredient of this product. A patented as well as synergistic combination of two things – Alpha Lipoic Acid and Cysteine. This ingredient has shown significant weight loss in patients taking it, as opposed to those ingesting nothing.
WOLFSON BERG LIMITED is the company behind PhenQ, and are the proud leaders of the supplement industry. They offer a 60-day guarantee that if you do not like PhenQ, you can send back any unused pills in original packaging and receive your money back, excluding shipping costs.
In other words, you don’t have anything to lose, save for extra pounds. Try PhenQ today.