SlendeSlim’s makers advertise their product on their website with this phrase, “Can you imagine losing four to seven pounds effortlessly?” It’s an alluring claim, especially since the manufacturers do not say you need to exercise or stick to a low-calorie diet in order to get the benefits of the product. Surprisingly, SlendeSlim backs up their claims on the website with information on each ingredient in the formulation. Users are supposed to take one pill thirty minutes prior to breakfast and lunch, and you can lose weight quickly—perhaps more quickly than is healthy, according to doctors. Does SlendeSlim do the job safely and effectively?
SlendeSlim Contents Overview
- This ingredient helps metabolize the other substances used in the formulation quickly
- Infinergy DiCaffeine Malate. This is a variation of caffeine that has been formulated to supposedly cause less side effects than regular caffeine
- Selenium Select. This trace mineral is said to diminish the desire to eat large quantities of food
- Supposedly promotes health of the blood and circulatory system
- An appetite suppressant
- This substance is said to induce the thyroid to work more efficiently for weight loss
- A patented ingredient used as an appetite suppressant
- This is a special type of fiber, which makes you feel more full and helps regulate the digestive system
Pros and Cons of Using SlendeSlim
- The maker cites scientific studies that are well-documented
- All ingredients are labeled clearly
- The product carries a money-back satisfaction guarantee
- This product advertises that it will not work for around 2% of users
Side Effects of SlendeSlim
Since SlendeSlim contains stimulants, people who are sensitive to caffeine and other types of stimulants might want to avoid this product. It could induce too-rapid weight loss, which can cause short- and long-term health problems.
SlendeSlim Product Recap
SlendeSlim is one of the very few weight loss supplements that actually has some scientific research to back up its claims of weight loss. Still, don’t just take peoples’ word for it. Prior to beginning use of this supplement, check up on the studies the manufacturer uses to bolster its promises, and if you feel they are reliable and have been peer-reviewed, check it out for yourself. However, the source of the reviews needs to be considered, since some could be paid for by the manufacturer. However, SlendeSlim is actually a supplement worth looking into if you’re interested in weight loss; just be careful to only take the recommended dosage, to avoid weight loss which is too quick and, therefore, unhealthy.
Phen375: Effective, Safe, and Proven
SlendeSlim is a worthwhile product, but losing weight too fast can be very dangerous. Also, you want something that does more than just help you lose weight—you want to gain lean muscle mass, and you want to be able to keep the weight off once you’ve reached your goal weight. That is why Phen375 is the best bet.
Phen375’s main ingredient is Phentemine, which is manufactured in FDA approved labs that is available over the counter. It has all the weight-loss benefits of Phentermine, without the negative side effects. However, Phen375 is more than just Phentemine!
Phen375 has four other major ingredients that help to speed up metabolism, burn more fat faster, build lean muscle mass faster, and even decrease your ability to store excess fat! These are not herbs or natural remedies, they are chemicals synthesized under strict laboratory conditions to be as potent and concentrated as possible. Pharmaceutically-produced cyclic AMP enzyme boosters, such as 1,3-Dimethypentylamine Hydrochloride, 1,3,7-Trimethylxanthine, and a Sympathomimetic Amine, LongJack Tongkate ALI, and Capsaicin-1.12 will help you lose the weight and keep it off. Without the prescription, without the side effects!
Give Phen375 a try. It is around $3.80 per day to use, which is reasonable for a top-notch product like Phen375. All you have to lose is the weight!