In the chemical battle that rages in our brains to lose weight, the good guys (CART) fight against the bad guys (NPY). Phenphedrine’s makers claim that this product helps spur on the CART reactions, giving you more energy, more fat burning, and more suppression of your appetite. Supposedly, Phenphedrine also inhibits the action of NPY reactions, which normally make you crave food, make your metabolism slow down, and not have as much energy. By taking one capsule a half hour before breakfast and lunch, along with water, you will supposedly trigger these responses in your brain, making it easier and faster for you to lose pounds and inches. But does it really work? Let’s examine how Phenphedrine performs.
Phenphedrine Contents Review
- Infinergy Dicaffeine Malate. This caffeine-based stimulant supposedly provides long-lasting energy without the “crash” when it runs out
- A mild, natural stimulant that conversely also assists in relaxation
- Derived from cocoa, this is a stimulant to give energy, as well as being an antioxidant
- Razberri-K. This substance is extracted from red raspberries, and supposedly stimulates fat burning
- Ginger 20% gingerols. This extract of ginger is said to have natural cholesterol-lowering properties
- This substance is similar to amphetamines and is an extract of chocolate. It causes the person taking it to feel a mild aphrodisiac effect, causing feelings of satisfaction and pleasure.
- Evodiamine 98%. A thermogenic fat-burning agent
- Sclareolide 98%. Another fat-burning thermogenic substance
- 1,3 Dimethylamylamine. Gives the body energy as a type of stimulant, similar to adrenaline
- A naturally-derived compound which builds muscle and eliminates fat
Pros and Cons of Using Phenphedrine
- Gives you more energy
- Suppresses the appetite
- Has a cocaine-like effect on the brain
- Credibility of the product’s effectiveness dubious
Side Effects of Using Phenphedrine
Phenphedrine contains a high concentration of stimulants, which can cause adverse reactions in people who are sensitive to stimulants. This product also causes effects similar to cocaine and amphetamines, both of while are illegal and harmful street drugs, although it gives the positive effects of both of these substances without the negative side effects. Unfortunately, the research about Phenphedrine isn’t conclusive whether it is safe or not.
Phenphedrine Product Recap
According to Phenphedrine’s product description on its manufacturer’s website, this supplement is a bit suspicious. Most nutritionists would tell you that it is best to choose another weight loss supplement, considering that the maker compares it to cocaine and amphetamines, both of which have a bad reputation for a reason. The manufacturer says they offer a “lifetime money-back guarantee,” however, they don’t give refunds on opened bottles. They do give a generous discount for buying from the retail site, but it hasn’t been FDA reviewed and has no scientific backing to support the product’s ability to work helpfully in the CART vs. NPY battle for weight loss in your brain. It would be better to go with another weight loss pill, especially one which is totally legal, has a good money-back satisfaction guarantee, and has pharmaceutical-grade ingredients.
Phen375: Safe, Proven, Effective
Instead of taking a gamble with a formula that includes risky ingredients and isn’t backed by any scientific data, try Phen375. This product contains ingredients that are clinically proven to help burn fat and build lean muscle mass, reduce your body’s capability to store fat, give you energy and increase your metabolism, all while reducing your appetite.
The main ingredient in Phen375 is Phentemine, a formula similar to the powerful weight-loss drug Phentermine, but without the bad side effects. Additionally, the formula contains several other ingredients which are known to be safe and effective for weight loss. All of the ingredients in Phen375 have been synthesized in laboratory conditions and are pharmaceutical-grade in their purity and concentration, so you know you are getting top quality for your money.
For less than $4 per day, you can get all the benefits of Phen375, without any worries about heart attacks and strokes! Try it today, you have no reason to say no.