Noxycut is an unusual product that burns fat, but it also claims you will not lose a single pound, because for each pound of fat you may lose, you should also gain the equivalent weight in muscle! That’s right, Noxycut will not cause you to lose weight. The formula supposedly works through a mixture of muscle building and fat burning ingredients, as well as substances that increase testosterone. Because of this fact, women should not take Noxycut. There are no set rules for taking this supplement on the website, so users should be careful to follow the instructions on the bottle, to avoid side effects. Does it work? Let’s see how it stands up to our evaluation.
Noxycut Contents Overview
- Caffeine Anhydrous. This is a stimulant that helps increase the body’s rate of fat-burning
- Synephrine HCl . Supposedly a metabolic enhancer that increases your body’s ability to burn fat
- A Fat burner derived from the bark of the cinnamon plant, which helps break down stored body fat
- Yohimbine HCI. A fat-burning substance that boosts the body’s metabolism
- Tribulus Terrestris. Increases testosterone levels
- Eurycoma Longifolia. Another testosterone booster
- L-Glutamine. A third ingredient that increases testosterone, that also allegedly increases the body’s buildup of lean muscle mass
- Creatine ETHYL ESTER. Helps build more lean muscle mass
- Arginine AKG. Third muscle-building ingredient
Pros and Cons of Using Noxycut
- Increases your sex drive
- Builds lean muscle mass
- Increases self-confidence through better body image
- Can’t be used by females due to high levels of testosterone
- Those who have a low threshold of tolerance for stimulants should avoid this supplement
- No weight loss promised
Side Effects of Using Noxycut
People who are sensitive to stimulants should avoid taking Noxycut. Women should also completely refrain from using this supplement, as the ingredients that promote increased testosterone levels could lead to hormone imbalances in females. Follow the dosage instructions on the bottle carefully, as overuse of Noxycut could also lead to antisocial and aggressive behavior due to the increases of testosterone.
Noxycut Product Recap
People who are wanting a weight-loss supplement should avoid Noxycut, as should women and anyone who is sensitive to stimulants. It is only for building muscle, and should only be used by men. It might be great for men who bodybuild or compete in sports, but you should check with the regulations regarding supplements prior to using it, and see if it is in line with their nutritional rules. The manufacturers offer a good discount on Noxycut, but they do have a really strict return policy. The makers also say that people with a higher BMI will experience more dramatic results from using Noxycut. Overall, it’s not recommended supplement for weight loss, because it doesn’t actually cause weight loss. Its potential side effects are also prohibitive, and the fact that women can’t use it makes it very impractical.
Phen375: A Weight Loss Pill that Works
It is always better to go with what you know works. In this case, you want a fat burner and weight loss supplement that works exactly how it says it will, and isn’t just like all the other products out there. You want something special that is worth the time and money. Phen375 is the product you’re looking for.
Phen375 is a pharmacy-grade product that is manufactured in FDA approved labs. It contains complex, laboratory-grade ingredients that are concentrated and to a degree of purity unrivaled by other “natural” ingredients. The Phentemine suppresses your appetite and gives energy while the pharmaceutically-produced cyclic AMP enzyme boosters, such as 1,3-Dimethypentylamine Hydrochloride, 1,3,7-Trimethylxanthine, and a Sympathomimetic Amine, LongJack Tongkate ALI, and Capsaicin-1.12 improve your metabolism, burn fat, increase lean muscle mass, and even decrease your body’s ability to store fat!
Phen375 only costs $3.80 per day, and it has thousands of satisfied users. It has the track record and the quality, unique ingredients in a formula that does what it says. Try Phen375 today, you’ll know why everyone is talking about it soon enough!