Grenade Fat Burners are very unique-looking weight-loss pills that come from the United Kingdom; they are aimed for both men and women who want to lose weight, and are designed for people of all ages and levels of fitness.
Grenade Fat Burners are promoted by their manufacturer are being the stronger fat burning supplement in the world, supposedly increasing the body’s metabolism and boosting energy levels. They are packaged in a striking “grenade” bottle, but do they actually help people lose weight like it is claimed they do?
Grenade Fat Burners Overview
Grenade Fat Burners list their main active ingredient as Citrus Aurantium, a substance that supposedly helps the body burn fat, boosts energy levels, and helps with suppressing appetite. The other active ingredients are:
- This increases the ability of your body to burn extra calories, instead of storing them as fat.
- L-Tyrosine. This boosts the body’s rate of metabolism
- Chromium Polynicotinate. This ingredient is known to help regulate the body’s blood sugar levels, and also helps build more lean muscle mass and augments the metabolic rate.
- Coleus Forskohlii. Increases thyroid hormone production
- Green Tea. This natural ingredient helps stimulate the body’s metabolic rate, accelerating weight loss
- Bitter Orange Peel. This is an appetite suppressant, which also increases heart rates and blood pressure
Pros and Cons of Grenade Fat Burner
- They boost your energy level and metabolic rate
- The product has a money-back satisfaction guarantee.
- Doesn’t have ephedra, a dangerous supplement in other weight loss formulations
- Price is expensive, especially in comparison to similar products: about $54, or 34.55 Pounds for a 100 capsule bottle
- Can cause feelings of restlessness, dizziness and headaches.
- Doesn’t contain a proven appetite-suppressing ingredient.
Side Effects of Grenade Fat Burners
You might experience sensations of irritability, restlessness, and anxiety. Other physical side effects reported by Grenade Fat Burners users include headaches, stomach cramps, and digestive problems such as constipation and/or diarrhea. Some severe side effects documented by Grenade Fat Burners users include sweating, flushing of the skin, and even seizures or stroke.
Grenade Fat Burners Product Recap
First of all, Grenade Fat Burners does not have much in the way of special ingredients that will distinguish it from the other weight-loss formulas out there right now. It isn’t effective for weight loss, because it has no clinically proven appetite suppressing or fat burning active ingredients. Grenade Fat Burners also have Bitter Orange peel extract, which is almost as dangerous as ephedra, according to experts.
Always consult with your doctor prior to using Grenade Fat Burners, and always use any weight loss supplement in conjunction with a balanced diet and exercise. Although Grenade Fat Burners come in a unique package, this is a marketing ploy used by the manufacturers to draw customer interest, covering up the lack of proof that the product works! Buying Grenade Fat Burners is likely a waste of your money, and your health could even be endangered, based on the reported side effects!
Buy a Weight-Loss Supplement with a Clinically-Proven, Safe Formula: PhenQ
Losing weight has become easy with PhenQ. This is a product that is stocked with ingredients that contribute to more energy, a boosted metabolism, an increased ability to burn fat, and less fat stored – all while aiding appetite suppression. This is certainly not like many formulas available that feature questionable ingredients.
The main ingredient of PhenQ? A-Lacys Reset, which is the patented combination of ALA (Alpha Lipoic Acid) and what’s known as Cysteine. This contributes to quite a bit of weight loss, as opposed to in patients taking no supplements. PhenQ covers multiple facets of weight loss, and it is not just an appetite suppressant.
One of the leaders, for over one decade, in the supplement business is WOLFSON BERG LIMITED, and they are responsible for the supply and manufacture of PhenQ. When you purchase the product, you have a 60-day guarantee that if you do not receive the results you want, you can send back any unused PhenQ in its package and receive a refund. You must do so within 67 days of your order, and shipping is not included in the refund.
So, with nothing to lose but weight, what are you waiting for? CLICK HERE TO GET STARTED WITH PHENQ