Grenade Fat Burners are very unique-looking weight-loss pills that come from the United Kingdom; they are aimed for both men and women who want to lose weight, and are designed for people of all ages and levels of fitness. Grenade Fat Burners are promoted by their manufacturer are being the stronger fat burning supplement in the world, supposedly increasing the body’s metabolism and boosting energy levels. They are packaged in a striking “grenade” bottle, but do they actually help people lose weight like it is claimed they do?
Grenade Fat Burners Contents Overview
Grenade Fat Burners list their main active ingredient as Citrus Aurantium, a substance that supposedly helps the body burn fat, boosts energy levels, and helps with suppressing appetite. The other active ingredients are:
- This increases the ability of your body to burn extra calories, instead of storing them as fat.
- L-Tyrosine. This boosts the body’s rate of metabolism
- Chromium Polynicotinate. This ingredient is known to help regulate the body’s blood sugar levels, and also helps build more lean muscle mass and augments the metabolic rate.
- Coleus Forskohlii. Increases thyroid hormone production
- Green Tea. This natural ingredient helps stimulate the body’s metabolic rate, accelerating weight loss
- Bitter Orange Peel. This is an appetite suppressant, which also increases heart rates and blood pressure
Pros and Cons of Grenade Fat Burner
- They boost your energy level and metabolic rate
- The product has a money-back satisfaction guarantee.
- Doesn’t have ephedra, a dangerous supplement in other weight loss formulations
- Price is expensive, especially in comparison to similar products: about $54, or 34.55 Pounds for a 100 capsule bottle
- Can cause feelings of restlessness, dizziness and headaches.
- Doesn’t contain a proven appetite-suppressing ingredient.
Side Effects of Grenade Fat Burners
You might experience sensations of irritability, restlessness, and anxiety. Other physical side effects reported by Grenade Fat Burners users include headaches, stomach cramps, and digestive problems such as constipation and/or diarrhea. Some severe side effects documented by Grenade Fat Burners users include sweating, flushing of the skin, and even seizures or stroke.
Grenade Fat Burners Product Recap
First of all, Grenade Fat Burners does not have much in the way of special ingredients that will distinguish it from the other weight-loss formulas out there right now. It isn’t effective for weight loss, because it has no clinically proven appetite suppressing or fat burning active ingredients. Grenade Fat Burners also have Bitter Orange peel extract, which is almost as dangerous as ephedra, according to experts. Always consult with your doctor prior to using Grenade Fat Burners, and always use any weight loss supplement in conjunction with a balanced diet and exercise. Although Grenade Fat Burners come in a unique package, this is a marketing ploy used by the manufacturers to draw customer interest, covering up the lack of proof that the product works! Buying Grenade Fat Burners is likely a waste of your money, and your health could even be endangered, based on the reported side effects!
Buy a Weight-Loss Supplement with a Clinically-Proven, Safe Formula: Phen375
Instead of taking a gamble with a formula like that in Grenade Fat Burners that includes risky ingredients like Bitter Orange peel and isn’t backed by any scientific data, try Phen375. This product contains ingredients that are clinically proven to help burn fat and build lean muscle mass, reduce your body’s capability to store fat, give you energy and increase your metabolism, all while reducing your appetite.
The main ingredient in Phen375 is Phentemine, a formula similar to the powerful weight-loss drug Phentermine, but without the bad side effects. Additionally, the formula contains several other ingredients which are known to be safe and effective for weight loss. All of the ingredients in Phen375 have been synthesized in laboratory conditions and are pharmaceutical-grade in their purity and concentration, so you know you are getting top quality for your money.
For less than $4 per day, you can get all the benefits of Phen375, without any worries about heart attacks and strokes! Try it today, you have no reason to say no.