Fenphedra says it is a “high performance weight loss formula,” but it only includes a few mild stimulants in its formula, which are blended with a mood-enhancing substance that purports to improve the user’s feelings of well-being. They apparently believe that have found the key to the pesky problem of long-term weight loss, which is combating the battle constantly being waged in the brain’s hypothalamus. Fenphedra’s makers describe this “yin-yang” battle in the hypothalamus as being fought between two sides, CART (the “good guys”) and NPY (the “bad guys”)—we’ll touch on that later. Customer feedback looks pretty good, but we will get to the real truth behind Fenphedra.
Fenphedra Contents Overview
Fenphedra has two categories of ingredients. The first category is CART activating ingredients, which are stimulants that are needed to increase the body’s metabolism. The second category is NPY inhibitors, which are supposed to depress the function of NPY, which is responsible for lowered body temperature and metabolism and increased appetite.
- Dicaffeine malate. This substance is like caffeine, because it is a stimulant that improves energy levels and boosts the body’s thermogenesis response.
- Synephrine HCI. This substance is similar to ephedra, the powerful stimulant that was once the staple of diet products, which is now banned.
- This is a potent “mood enhancer,” which purportedly lowers stress levels and boosts the body’s thermogenic response.
- Phenylethylamine (PEA). This is also a mood enhancer, which supposedly helps you to feel more full and not eat so much.
- Humulus Lupus. This substance is a mild stimulant that follows the boost in energy with a calm feeling.
Pros and Cons of Fenphedra
- None to be found
- This is an expensive product, which is currently listed at $179.95 per bottle!
- The fat burning properties are reliant upon caffeine
- No refund policy on opened bottles, so if you order more than one bottle and find you dislike it, you’re only refunded for the bottle you didn’t touch.
Side Effects of Fenphedra
Since Fenphedra contains a lot of caffeine, anyone who is sensitive to caffeine or other stimulants might experience side effects like restlessness and trouble sleeping or insomnia.
Fenphedra Product Recap
There are no published clinical trials or studies associated with Fenphedra, so it is difficult to find out the validity of their yin-yang hypothalamus theory and Fenphedra’s effect on it. Weight loss claims by customers aren’t always a reliable source of information, since some could be paid, and it is definitely not clinical or scientifically-backed evidence. Additionally, there is no way to contact Fenphedra’s manufacturer, not even on their website, which doesn’t instill much confidence in the product or the company. Also, much of Fenphedra’s advertising seems to be based on an affinity with ephedra, although they say they do not include ephedra in their formula—even their product’s name implies ephedra! We don’t recommend Fenphedra, since we don’t think this fat-burning formula can really deliver the weight loss that you want.
The Quality and Results You Want: Phen375
If you want a good, safe, proven fat burner that actually delivers on its promises, you need to look into Phen375.
Its main ingredient is Phentemine, a formula that is manufactured in FDA approved labs mimics all the positive, powerful weight loss benefits of Phentermine (a controlled weight loss drug) without all the negative side effects. Beside Phentemine are three other key ingredients, pharmaceutically-produced cyclic AMP enzyme boosters, such as 1,3-Dimethypentylamine Hydrochloride, 1,3,7-Trimethylxanthine, and a Sympathomimetic Amine, LongJack Tongkate ALI, and Capsaicin-1.12.
These four potent compounds allow you to lose weight quickly and safely. They are all prepared in strictly controlled laboratory environments, and are purified and concentrated to be as the most effective they possibly can be. You know when you take Phen375 that you are getting something that is good and strong enough to be purchased as a prescription drug, but you can buy it over the counter.
It is also affordable. You pay around $3.80 per day for Phen375, which is amazing for the quality you get. Don’t wait—you want to fit into that new sexy summer outfit, right? Get started today with Phen375.