365 Day Diet Pill certainly looks attractive, based on its cost alone, but is it worth even its inexpensive price? For less than $80 per year, 365 Day Diet Pill purports that its time-release formula, which is patented, is an effective appetite suppressant and fat burner that keeps working throughout the entire day. However, does this diet pill actually work, or would you be paying for its inexpensive products and no real benefits?
This diet pill lists several substances in its ingredients list that promote a faster metabolism and appetite control. The majority of 365 Day Diet Pill’s contents are actually caffeine in some form, which is combined with certain minerals, plus amino acids and herbal or plant extracts. Exact quantities of the ingredients are not available.
- Anhydrous Caffeine. This substance is a stimulant, which gives temporary energy and increased alertness.
- Chromium Picolinate. This well-known mineral improves glucose absorption in the blood, keeping blood sugar steady.
- Dandelion Root. This natural ingredient is high in vitamins, necessary fatty acids or lipids, and certain minerals.
- Green Tea. This substance is known for its antioxidant and fat-burning properties.
- Cha de Bugre. This Brazilian rainforest herb has become a staple in diet pills.
- L-Carnitine. This amino acid effectively gleans more energy from the breakdown of fats.
- This tropical ingredient is a stimulant, which is high in caffeine. It helps reduce the appetite.
- Yerba Mate. This provides vitamins, amino acids, and some minerals, as well as helping to reduce appetite and causing a feeling of satiation or fullness.
Pros and Cons of 365 Day Diet Pill
- Inexpensive, a year’s worth of pills is $80 or less
- No current scientific review or evidence backs up the claims made by the pill’s manufacturers
- High caffeine content can have negative physical and mental side effects
- Some of the herbal ingredients could provoke allergic reaction.
Side Effects of 365 Day Diet Pill
The main side effects attributed with the ingredients in 365 Day Diet Pill are associated with its high caffeine content, which can cause restless and irritable behavior, heart palpitations, insomnia, and minor trembling.
365 Day Diet Pill Product Recap
Although the price of 365 Day Diet Pill is attractive to cost-conscious consumers, it is urged to be cautious when purchasing this product. Many of the claims made by this pill’s makers have not been backed up by scientific research or study, and the ingredients are generic and inexpensive, although some do have demonstrable beneficial effect. They are also mainly caffeine-based, which can be harmful. Significant weight loss is not a likely effect of 365 Day Diet Pill.
A Better Option: PhenQ
Many weight loss formulas on the market such as the365 Day Diet Pill are made with risky ingredients and do not have backing scientifically. That is not the case with PhenQ. In fact, PhenQ has been clinically proven to help the body shed fat, as well as reduce the body’s ability to store fat. In addition to this, you will have more energy, a higher metabolism, and a smaller appetite.
That’s right. PhenQ is not just an appetite suppressant. This product covers many facets of weight loss. The product’s main ingredient is known as a-Lacys Reset, a patented and synergistic combination of Cysteine and Alpha Lipoic Acid. Patients to ingest this showed much more progress losing weight than those taking nothing at all.
PhenQ is supplied as well as manufactured by the company WOLFSON BERG LIMITED. Having led the supplement industry for over one decade, they offer new users of PhenQ a 60-day money back guarantee. If you want to receive a refund, return your unused pills no later than 67 days after your initial order. You will just need to handle the shipping costs.
So what are you waiting for? Try PhenQ, as you have nothing to lose but pounds.