Adipril is a weight-loss formula that has six ingredients with patents, which is initially impressive until you examine it more closely. This supplement was designed for one thing: to help your body burn fat. The label claims that its “revolutionary thermogenic formula” will help you lose up to ten pounds in a week’s time. It seems to have a very imposing ingredients list, but how different is Adipril from all the other diet pills out there? Does it live up to that lofty claim? Does it work at all?
Adipril Contents Overview
Adipril has a lengthy list of ingredients, six of which are patented formulations, and the rest of which are well-known natural ingredients that are ingredients in other weight loss pills. Bear in mind, patents don’t equal effective performance: it just means they own the chemical formula!
- Thermodiamine™ . This supposedly increases the body’s basal metabolism and speeds up the breakdown of fat.
- Razberi K™ . This compound is derived from red raspberries, and it is said to increase the rate that fat is metabolized.
- FucoPure™ (Fucoxanthin) This derivative of seaweed is said to increase fat oxidation and speed up the metabolism, increasing energy levels.
- Forslean® . This supposedly induces fat cells to release their energy, lowering body fat levels.
- Guggul EZ 100™. This is said to control and lower lipid and cholesterol levels.
- BioPerine®. This powerful extract of black pepper increases the body’s thermogenic energy.
- Green Tea . This natural ingredient is said to increase the body’s metabolism and speed up fat burning.
- This natural extract of cayenne peppers is known to influence metabolic rates.
- Synephrine HCl . This extract of bitter orange is said to act like ephedra, the banned natural amphetamine that increases metabolism and suppresses appetite.
- This is a thermogenic ingredient that speeds up the body’s metabolic rate.
Pros and Cons of Adipril
- The lengthy list of patented ingredients is compelling
- Doesn’t include the caffeine that many cheap fat burning formulas contain
- Losing ten pounds in a week’s time is unhealthy, according to medical standards.
- Has many of the same unproven ingredients used in other weight loss formulas
- Individual content components may be effective, but this formula has not been proven as such
Side Effects of Adipril
Bitter orange, one of the ingredients listed in Adipril, has side effects similar to that of ephedra, which is used in its synthetic form of ephedrine in amphetamines and decongestants. It is a stimulant and appetite suppressant, which has been shown to have dangerous side effects, including heart and blood pressure problems. There is also the risk of stomach ailments when taking Adipril, as well as allergic reactions and insomnia/difficulty sleeping because of other ingredients.
Adipril Product Recap
Although Adipril includes several “patented” ingredients, they have not been extensively tested, all that is patented is the chemical formula—not how effective it is. So, there is no hard evidence that they work for weight loss, or for anything else for that matter! Additionally, the other non-patented ingredients are used widely in cheap all-natural weight loss formulas that don’t work well. The only exception is bitter orange, which exhibits stimulant properties that can be dangerous. Finally, the loss of ten pounds in a week is an excessively rapid weight loss that contradicts medical and nutritional recommendations. It is safer to lose between 1-5 pounds per week, or else risk dangerous medical complications. So, Adipril is not a recommended product. For the price it is too much of a gamble.
Choose a Proven Formula: Phen375
Phen375 is not like Adipril, because its main ingredient, Phentemine, is manufactured in FDA approved labs for weight loss. Adipril’s ingredients don’t have that distinction. Phentemine is a powerful weight loss drug that meets pharmaceutical-grade standards, but it is safe enough to be sold over the counter. Along with the other four main ingredients, Phen375 is a weight loss formula that works—and it has a proven track record and is recommended as safe and effective.
Phen375 doesn’t just rely on appetite suppressants or stimulants. Using its pharmaceutically-produced cyclic AMP enzyme boosters, such as 1,3-Dimethypentylamine Hydrochloride, 1,3,7-Trimethylxanthine, and a Sympathomimetic Amine, LongJack Tongkate ALI, and Capsaicin-1.12, it does more than kill your hunger. It also increases your energy level, increases your metabolism, helps you burn more fat and burn it faster, increase lean muscle mass buildup, and deter fat storage.
The ingredients are synthesized in a strictly-controlled laboratory setting, using the highest standards for purity and concentration. No other diet formula is available over the counter that can even come close.
If you want a powerful, safe weight loss pill, try Phen375. It not only works, it is also affordable. For not quite $4 per day you can have the figure you always wanted. Try it today!