This product claims to cause rapid weight loss over a short period: as much as fourteen pounds in a week’s time. Does 7 Day Fat Burner (7-DFB) do what it says, and even more importantly, should you take it?
The answer is easy: No. Rapid weight loss is not good for your body in any way. It is dangerous and unsustainable, and therefore it is not recommended.
7 Day Fat Burner boldly claims to stimulate sudden, rapid weight loss, as much as twenty-one pounds in a week’s time. While to many people this would seem a good thing, in truth it is not. Additionally, this product is quite expensive, so it could cost not only your hard-earned money but your health, too.
7 Day Fat Burner Contents Overview
This diet pill has a long ingredient list. Many of them are also found in 365 Day Diet Pill, such as caffeine, which is also the majority ingredient in 7 Day Fat Burner.
- Anhydrous Caffeine. Gives energy to the body while also increasing alertness.
- Potassium Gluconate. Transports nutrients through cellular membranes.
- Chromium Polynicotinate (Also known as Chromium Picolinate). Promotes fat burning for energy.
- Dandelion Root. A good source of certain vitamins, fatty acids and certain minerals, for promotion of general good health.
- Flax seed powder. Lowers blood pressure and brings down “bad” cholesterol levels.
- Oat Bran Fiber. Balances and removes fats from the body’s bloodstream
- Psyllium Husk. Lowers levels of “bad” cholesterol.
- Glucomannan. This is a type of water-soluble fiber which has been suggested aids weight loss.
Pros and Cons of 7 Day Fat Burner
- Contains ingredients which may lower cholesterol
- Expensive: a month’s supply of other kinds of diet pills costs the same as a week’s supply of 7-DFB
- High caffeine content
- Harmful potential side effects
7 Day Fat Burner Potential Side Effects
7 Day Fat Burner’s high caffeine content can induce nervousness, increased heart rate and palpitations, anxiety, and tremors in people who are sensitive to chemical stimulants.
7 Day Fat Burner Product Recap:
You may actually lose some weight by taking this product. However, most of that weight is likely water, not fat, meaning it can and will be regained rapidly. It could result in dehydration, caffeine overload, and general disappointment. Also, remember that health care professionals do not recommend rapid weight loss, such as the fourteen pounds in a week promised by 7 Day Fat Burner. Healthy weight loss should be sustained over time and be no more than three to five pounds per week. The same company that makes 7 Day Fat Burner also makes Orovo and Lipovox, both of which promise big results without scientific evidence.
A Better Alternative: Phen375
For those interested in sustained, healthy weight loss with a product backed up by scientific research and quality production and ingredients, check out Phen375.
Phen375 incorporates Phentemine, a derivative of the powerful weight-loss drug Phentermine, which is now banned due to health concerns. With Phen375, you get all the weight loss power of Phentermine, without the problems.
Phen375 also incorporates other effective weight loss compounds such as 1,3-Dimethypentylamine Hydrochloride, 1,3,7-Trimethylxanthine, and a Sympathomimetic Amine, LongJack Tongkate ALI,Capsaicin-1.12. These products are all produced in strict laboratory conditions and the end result is an amazingly strong, yet safe, formula that is pharmaceutical grade.
For less than $3.80 per day, you can achieve the weight loss you have always thought was never possible. Get Phen375 today, and see how easy it can be!